Monday, July 9, 2012

La Boqueria, Barcelona.

Took a quick trip over to Spain and I couldn't have wished for more! I stayed in Sants Estacio - a much less touristy area of Barcelona - and had breakfast every day in The Broken Heart Cafe. To tell you the truth I can't quite remember the name but it was something along the lines of Heart and macabre. In a day trip to Catalunya - the public transportation there was amazinggg - I happened upon La Boqueria, a bazaar dedicated solely to food. My kind of bazaar. There was everything from fresh squeezed juices to goats heads. it was, to say the least, a very cultural experience and a place you could REALLY get lost in.

fruit gummies in EVERY flavor - the colors in the market were fabulous. 

you could break a tooth on these chocolates...



as much as this grosses me out, I just had to share! you're here for the experience.. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment